Jackson Hewitt - RAL loan
Jackson Hewitt is fraudulent, I applied for the rapid refund loan this year and was told they do not use credit I felt from the beginning that this was a scam and low and behold they charged me $320.00 and I was denied though I have never ever been denied before, the bank got $50.00 for denying it and Jackson Hewitt made off with the rest, I complained about it since the bank could not lose by denying it since they got $50.00 either way and Jackson Hewitt gets the fees for doing your taxes I am pissed off and will never ever use them again long as I live and I will make sure everyone I know hears about this bogus ***.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name. Big mistake! Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of..."
- "Spiral Morrigan / Moonchylde / Judi : Purchase Item number:250569804135 $31.52. Now Selling Item number: 290401782864 for $5,000. Please people read her long list of lies.Per Spiral Morrigan: One..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."