Jackson Hewitt - RAL loan
Jackson Hewitt is fraudulent, I applied for the rapid refund loan this year and was told they do not use credit I felt from the beginning that this was a scam and low and behold they charged me $320.00 and I was denied though I have never ever been denied before, the bank got $50.00 for denying it and Jackson Hewitt made off with the rest, I complained about it since the bank could not lose by denying it since they got $50.00 either way and Jackson Hewitt gets the fees for doing your taxes I am pissed off and will never ever use them again long as I live and I will make sure everyone I know hears about this bogus ***.119a25a3 review #219314
You may also like
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."