Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Up to $1000 early refund advance between December 11th through sometime January?? I called after scheduling an appointment online to clarify the criteria for an advanced and was confirmed the advanced was solely dependent on the amount of your return.

Double-checked there wasn't a credit check. Confirmed No!. Rules claim that your refund amount must be $2600 minus the services and fees. Service prep cost $450, and I didn't add any additional, yet I was charged $54 for the bank to create an account so the IRS will provide direct refund payment too and the owed money can then be with drawn leaving the remainder all mine.

I noticed as I had already completed the rough draft of my income return that I was accountable for a maximum repayment of $500 to the bank for an early refund advanced. Add this to the service charge and new account, and it's $900 plus a little. I hadn't been informed of the $500 at all. The $450 wasn't a concern if I could get the $1000 today!!

I actually would've been stoked to get $500. After an hour and a half I apparently was done. This accountant showed me out, I stopped and asked about the early refund, she hastily stated yes you'll hear from the bank in an hour to 24 hours, we don't process that decision She said have a good afternoon bye.! Wait, What?

We didn't discuss that at all !! Got to my car to check my messages and have one from Jackson Hewitt. Congratulations you qualify for $100 advance today. I know this sounds rude and greedy, but what the *** am I going to do with a $100 during Christmas with 4 kids, *** that doesn't cover the average cell phone bill.

My return is estimated $4150 and minus there "services and fees" of $900 or whatever it leaves $3250 and the ! Minimum refund required to qualify is $2600...mind you that $900, accounts for the repayment to the bank on the advanced of $500 Come to my attention the $500 I would be charged was the requested amount to borrow against my return THE ACCOUNTANT submitted when she completed the draft of the forms. Are they Out of their damn minds if they think I'm accepting this. $100 advance on a $4000 return costing $450 to submit, additionally 4 hours out of my day??

Ya um F-That! Not cool.

User's recommendation: Don't use 48 Hartnell Redding CA this lady is sadistic.

Preferred solution: A fair shot at the refund advanced.

Location: 310 Hartnell Avenue, Redding, California 96002, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Jackson Hewitt Reviews