I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion.I am a single dad and claim one son….
They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I was presented with a 450 dollar bill and told it was doubled because of the resubmit…. I was not told this prior to it only after, at the end…….exceedingly deceptive This company does not tell you at the beginning what the charge will be. They never once told me it was double charge for the submitting again.
they advertised for like 40 dollars.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THey are very sneaky and no forthright
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tax Preparation
- Review category
- Tax services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Update 8-2-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy issued formal disciplinary actions against Thomas K. Frazier with respect to the complaint filed October 2012 as described below. However, additional..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I have a screen capture that shows the link that takes me directly to Amazon for the 2-for-1 offer. However, they only sent 1 pillow - there is no way..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."