Jackson Hewitt Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Jackson Hewitt Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call Jackson Hewitt is 8002341040. 83% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Jackson Hewitt may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: social security number, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Jackson Hewitt?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 234-1040
Total calls: 786 Issues resolved: 9 Last call: May 20, 2024

There is more than one Jackson Hewitt phone number because the numbers vary from location to location. The reason for different numbers for different locations is that the information regarding tax filing, tax resources, and other tax-related matters differs from location to location. Thus, more numbers are available besides the customer service toll-free number 1-800-234-1040. Customers can make Jackson Hewitt contact at other numbers as well. For Abington, MA the number is 1-781-519-6391.
Customers in Addison, TX, can call 1-469-346-3269. People residing in Alabaster, AL, must phone 1-205-419-0034. If a customer's tax questions are about regulations in Albany, NY, 1-518-452-1284 must be called. Bastrop, LA residents have a dedicated number for their questions: 1-318-974-5177. Questions regarding tax-related issues in Boca Raton, FL, will be answered at 1-561-948-0283. The Bristol, CT, Jackson Hewitt contact number is 1-860-453-2034, and the Lafayette, CO, number is 1-303-357-8225, while people living in Los Angeles, CA, have to call 1-562-661-5300. Customers with problems with the Worry-Free guarantee package can call 1-866-718-5389. Fraud must be reported at 1-855-718-4689.

Jackson Hewitt support is also available if customers request help via email. The company has dedicated Jackson Hewitt email addresses to make it convenient for both the customer and the company. Emails about accessibility must be sent to jtax-accessibilityrequests@jtax.com. Customers with privacy inquiries should email privacy@jhnet.zendesk.com. Press inquiries must be emailed to media@jtax.com. Customers who don't want to send emails can use the live chat feature on the Contact Us page on the website.

The corporate office address where Jackson Hewitt headquarters is also located is at Jackson Hewitt Inc., 501 N. Cattlemen Road, Suite 300, Sarasota, Florida 34232, United States. This is the company's official address, and documents and other materials sent to headquarters are delivered to this address. Usually, board meetings and other meetings are held at this address. However, this is not the only Jackson Hewitt address. Other locations are 630 Colonial Promenade Pkwy, Alabaster, Alabama 35007, United States, and 3101 A Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, United States. The Arizona address is 4435 West Anthem Way, Anthem, Arizona 85086, United States.

Jackson Hewitt hours are very convenient for its customers. Apart from the long office hours every day, the company offers a live chat facility during office hours. Business hours (including when live chat is possible) are from 9 AM to 10 PM EDT, Monday through Friday. Business hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM EDT on Saturday and Sunday.

PissedConsumer Club

1.4
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Jackson Hewitt's Customer Service?

Kyliee Jms
Kyliee Jms
Feels Disappointed | May 21, 2024

Not likely

Read full quote
Kamora Oyn
Kamora Oyn
Feels Disappointed | May 17, 2023

Fine for years then the last two years for some reason my taxes have been on hold

Read full quote

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Jackson Hewitt?

Request for Information Question:

• “Question on taxes for social security”
  • “I need to talk to someone about tax”
  • “Social security number for my son and check on stimulus check”

Cards Question:

• “I need the number for the the card that Jackson Hewitt card that you give your customers and use a customer service phone number”
  • “Lost my card from my taxes last year”
  • “My card is missing”

Refund Question:

• “Tax refund missing”
  • “Haven't received my refund says it's delayed”
  • “Issues with refund advance”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Supposed to receive my taxes for the amount of $1831 today has not received yet please het God knows I am Abt to homeless”
  • “Didn't get my state return”
  • They have been lying to me, giving me the run around since December 2021 and they are not even trying to get to a resolve on the issues I have. I have been promised my fees which I have never received, I was promised an ecard gift card on Friday

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overcharge”
  • “Fraud”
  • “Over Charged over $900”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need a copy of my 2018 tax return to upload on the Jackson Hewitt website account, I need a copy of my 2023 as well”
  • “Tax return”
  • “I paid my money four hundred and some dollars and my tax return still ain't done”

Account Question:

• “Can not see anything on my online account”
  • “Can't login”
  • “Somebody has my account and has blocked me from it and I don't know why or how”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Need an authenticate access code”
  • One of your workers Cassie Miller at the Ruston location messed up my direct deposit info
  • “Help from Jackson Hewitt for a refile on my 2020 head of household tax paperwork”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service Complaint”
  • “One of your employees called me names and was very rude on the phone because I asked too many questions”
  • “Dissatisfied with the services that I received”

Employment Question:

• “When the lady filed my taxes she did not put my unemployment in and she said that they don't claim they don't claim unemployment on taxes but it got my taxes need to be a men's to put the unemployment party in”
  • “My W2 are not filed yet and the place that I file my taxes in Geneva New York it's close”
  • “W2”

Website/ Application Question:

• “For tax information and difficulty with website”
  • “Cannot refer any emails on the website for referrals”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my tax becasue lay me”

Other Question:

• “Other”
  • “Taxes from 2023”
  • “Unhappy customer”

About

Summary

Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, Inc. is a company that deals with tax refunds for customers. The company was established in 1960 and it is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey. Since 1986 Jackson Hewitt has been selling franchises. The company is one of the leading tax preparers in the United States, namely the second large. Jackson Hewitt Company provides a variety of financial products, among them refund anticipation loan, accelerated check refund, assisted direct deposit, Jackson Hewitt cash card and many other services. In 2007 a class action lawsuit was filed against the company's fraudulent activities such as filing false returns and claiming fake fuel tax credits.

Jackson Hewitt reviews and complaints

2.2
Liberty Tax
403 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Jackson Hewitt? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup