16502 Meridian Avenue East, Puyallup, WA 98375
2.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I did the switch and save last year and my experience was ok. I went back to the same lady this year because I was supposed to save $100 again.

Wow...I sat there while my taxes were being prepared and we had nice conversation. When it was done she told me it would cost me $500. I nearly fell out of the chair. I said why so much and then I heard a bunch of nonsense.

I had less paperwork this year than last year. Here is what really got me to burst...she said I came in in April instead of March so I have to pay more. NOBODY EVER told me anything about timing. She wanted more money is all I can figure out.

But...she lost my business. Why can we go to a JH location and pay less than the same company name but in Walmart..things are very wrong at JH...stay away if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Jackson Hewitt Pros: Convenient location.

Comments

h.kitchener

If your return(s) are simple, then just buy the H&R Block tax return software(in DVD) for around $35 or less, install it on your computer and do your taxes yourself. Not reason whatsoever to pay a high price for someone to do what you can do at home for much, much less. Given your description of the return(s) you had prepared, I'd say, yes you were over-charged along with a bunch of baloney as to why.