Verified Reviewer

1.7
Updated by user Jan 31, 2024

Company does not care that they place wrong mail address. They will not fix it. All they care about is they got their rip off money.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2024

Last year the Jackson Hewitt Office I use every year placed the wrong mail address on my tax returns as I moved and do not have mail forward. I called them on it and said there is nothing they can do but said he would change mail address.

As I was not going to do business with that office anymore, I went to the Walmart by me and filed this year.

After 3 hours at home, I noticed he too placed the old mail address on the tax forms. So apparently that other screw up office never changed the mail address.

I called the Walmart office and apparently gave me the brush off as he said he was with another client and will call me back. He never called back.

User's recommendation: Make sure they show you the mailing address on tax return.

Preferred solution: Place correct address on tax returns.

Jackson Hewitt Pros: Quick turnaround.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Jackson Hewitt Reviews