Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 17, 2020

So here is a funny one they call leave a voicemail on my phone saying we are sending you a check for $250.00 for your time. What a flipping joke!

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2020

Where to even begin! Went to the JH Preparer 1st Red Flag (on her phone every 1-2min) too busy chit-chatting not paying attention forgot to add one of our W2's (as we only had 2), noticed this within 2-3 days as we filed the 18th of Jan so she still had time to fix things, but....

she did not return our calls, I called JH 800 number, spoke with JH chat was told to upload the W2 missed and it would be corrected right away. Guess what?! It did not happen. Finally, after submitting bad feedback we get a return call and I drive over an hour to speak to the lady's face to face after we had to pay a different tax preparer to fix the issues.

Now after all said and done paying over 650.00 for JH to just *** things up they did not back their Gold Guarantee and they were given a month to do so. Now since this has all happened we now owe the state of Indiana because she screwed them up!!!

they wanna offer me ONLY the preparer fees we paid to the new company!! No, I do NOT think so!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE A CHUNK OF HARD EARNED $$.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Return.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: Being lied to all the way through the process, Its expensive, Because she could get us more money.

Location: 2700 W Broadway St, Princeton, IN 47670