1.) I have low income. That is clear on my W-2. Yet I was charged a ridiculous amount for my tax prep! They told me it was because of a certain form I had. That one form cost me a bunch of money! How nice for them. When I asked a call center representative why, she told me it was part of a "package" and could not break down the cost form by form, which is what I wanted to know.

2.) My tax preparer put in the wrong email address, so I did not get my Walmart gift card. So basically it was sent to someone else! Now I have to go to Walmart, have them print the card, and then I can use it.

3.) My tax preparer had to call almost a dozen times to ask someone what to do! I can see needing help on a few questions, but not a whole bunch!

I went to Liberty Tax last year. It was a professional environment, much cheaper, and my tax preparer did not look like he just rolled out of bed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of tax preparation. Jackson Hewitt needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tax preparation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jackson Hewitt.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

Cry me a river you trailer park crack baby.