i did my tax return with jackson hewitt on jan 19 the first place i went to the lady messed it up by tellin me i had to claim my husband even tho we are seperated.so i choice to go to the chapman highway walmart location in knoxville tn.jenniffer cooper fixed it and did her best to help me.after callin jackson hewitt 10 times everyday they still were not able to tell me anything about my return or my loan.i talked to me head guy named michale who told me that my taxe form would be put threw that night 2 days later i still hadnt found anything out.so i agian called the store location and waited 4 hours to hear back from them and i still had to call my self i was assured i would get the loan and was counting on it as a single mother of 4 i needed it .but then i was told i wasnt aprroved and was given no kind of explanation.i will never in my life ever file with any jackson hewitt agian and i wouldnt refer any one to this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they tell u one thing only to do another..i was told 5 mins ago that i would get a check at the store on and no later then febuary 3rd 2012..so lets see if they lie about that to.i came to jackson hewitt hoping for more help and things to go right as a former jackson hewitt client and now im wishing i would had went somewhere else.h &r block stinks just as bad ive and they tired to cheat me out of more then half my tax return amount..so i came to jackson hewitt just to be let down and treated as if i was ***!from here on out i will no longer go to any jackson hewitt in the world and will tell any and every one i know not to use them eaither!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

#419156

I had my taxes done on the 13th and they were accepted by the IRS following day...I didnt do any loan or anything but I paid 344.00 in fees just to have my checks direct deposited into my own bank...

such bull**** I have yet to receive either return. JH SUCKS!!!! its way almost 3 weeks and I am without my taxes still...

so much for paying 344 for rapid service its pathetic if you ask me!Sorry everyone I agree it sucks!

dont look for it to come im on my 14th day and they are telling me the 1st now

I'm in the same boat you are.They told me I would get mine once the IRS is done reviewing my taxes.

I have been going there for 4 years and couldn't get the RAL so I did the 7-13 days and February 1 2012 will be my 13th day!!!I wonder what the new lie is going to be on the 1st.