Long Beach, California
1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been going to m&m tax service for ten(10) years. I decide to try Jackson Hewitt, not only did I try something new, I made my daughter go there too.

neither one of use was offered the 200 dollars for switching, I got no money back, which this is the first time in my life that I have to pay. my daughter was charged almost five hundred dollars, never offered the 200 dollars. my name is Sandra Bradford I live in long beach ca. I paid cash, which I always do.

then im looking at tv an see we should have been offered 200 dollars, I told them who I had been going to all these years. im not happy for me or my daughter, its now done. I was also told that I would get 20 dollars to refere my daughter or anybody else, got nothing only paid. I feel that I made a bad change.

e-m- sandrabass1959@gmail.com cell-(562) 3130257. please check your records

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jackson Hewitt Pros: Keven was nice.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: Not like me having to pay the irs, Also me an my daughter being charged to much, If i get it back then i will use u next year.

Comments