150 Walton Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had received 8 emails saying return with my W-2s to receive the rest of my tax advance of 3500 dollars. They had already gave me 400 of the 3,500 with my pay stubs.

I continuously for harassed with emails telling me to come on finish my taxes and receive the rest of my advance, also even the Jackson Hewitt employees said many times during finishing my taxes that approx 1 hr after finishing Metabank would deposit the funds. After signing to pay 600 dollars to file my taxes it took 4 hours before i finally called and the lady has not signed her part and sent them in. After all this plus more i get a email saying i was approved for a 100 dollar 0% loan or 600 at 39.5%apr loan. Upon calling the bank i was hung up on after the lady said she'll fix it and put me on hold.

So i then call Jackson Hewitt to tell them they need to fix my fees or cancel my return which i have the right to do and the last refused and said she'll send it to get bosses and call me the next day. I now cannot get ahold of courtliest and it's too late to cancel my return. I will be contacting a lawyer and getting a petition online for people to sign that for acted as well to file a class action. It's in Yalls ball park.

This hurt my family badly and i could have filled for free on turbo tax. Y'all lie to people to get them to file taxes then sent them after they've gotten the loan every year

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments