Verified Reviewer

I filed my taxes with your company for tax year of 2022. My taxes have been audited and this is the second year in a row.

I received the letter stating that the IRS needed until June 1 2023 to process my return due to I needed to send the IRS more documentation. I sent the documents that was needed. I have written to your staff about this issue and the no help. Your company is not holding up to your guarantee to help in this situation at all but I am also expected to pay my filing fees.

So yes I'm extremely angry with your company and I'm not going to us this company again. Now what I need from whomever gets this email is actual work help figure out what the deal is with my taxes. I will not refere anyone for any reason to do business with your company. No respect for clients and lack of work ethic at all.

Your company is a tax preparation business and you guarantee audit protection BUT where is my audit protection? Thank you for you time and again I apologize to whomever gets this email.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jackson Hewitt Pros: Easy.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: No help at all.

Location: 3200 Lusk Drive, Neosho, Missouri 64850, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Jackson Hewitt Reviews