Verified Reviewer

1.2

Started out going to JH on Dillon in Pueblo to a scheduled appointment. The gentleman who was there began the appointment complaining about his new born child.

So I sit down and start filling out the paperwork he requested. I asked a few questions as I did so and the gentleman became rude. The more questions the more rude he became. Finally I said I think I'll go somewhere else.

He said fine. I asked for his name and he refused to give it. He said if I'm going to be this way he wouldn't give it. The guy had huge black guages in his ears....

I go out and scheduled another appointment with Mike in Pueblo west. Where I usually get my taxes done. Much better welcome. I fill out the paperwork.

I give him my stuff and he says because of covid he will prepare my taxes and give me a call. I ask how long. He said about a hr. To have a cup of coffee and he will call.

Get a cup of coffee and relax. Watch people going in and out. Hr goes by and nothing. 2 hrs and nothing.

Finally I go back in and he looks surprised. I ask if we're getting close and he says another half Hr. Needless to say I'm typing this in my truck still waiting on the call.... I've been a loyal JH customer for at least 10 years.

Probably longer.

Looks like next year I will have to find someone else to prepare my taxes. Customer service just isn't important anymore.

User's recommendation: Don't get complacent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jackson Hewitt Pros: Convenient location.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: Unreachable customer service, Lack of communication, Extremely slow service, Its expensive.

Location: 4200 Dillon Drive, Pueblo, CO 81008