Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 13

6/9/2018 - RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT TAXES OWED: $13,103.00 PAYMENTS/CREDITS: $10,953.00; FAILURE TO PAY PENALTY: $21.50; INTEREST CHARGES: $14.78; SHOWING A TOTAL DUE OF $2,186.28?? I SPENT OVER TWO HOURS GOING BACK ONLINE TO JACKSON HEWITT TO PRINT ALL THE DOCUMENTS FIRST WAS 43 PAGES AND SECOND WAS 68 PAGES TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THE IRS ON MONDAY TO SHOW MY PROOF THAT I PAID MY TAXES!!

SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH JACKSON HEWITT OFFICE FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2018 AT 10:00 AM AT 701 N. HIGH STREET, LONGVIEW, TX 75601! I ARRIVED AT 9:45 AM AND SAT IN MY CAR BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE OFFICE AND THE SIGN STATED THAT THEY WOULD OPEN AT 10:00 AM? I WAITED UNTIL 10:10 AM AND CALLED THE NUMBERS PROVIDED TO FIND OUT WHERE THE AGENT WAS?

I WAS TOLD SHE WAS "STUCK IN TRAFFIC?" SHE ARRIVED AT 10:25 AM WHILE I STOOD OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT?? HER NAME WAS KIM LINDSEY; WHO WAS JUST WEARING A BLUE SHIRT; NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL AND AFTER I EXPRESSED MY ANGER; ALL SHE STATED WAS "I'LL LOOK INTO THE ISSUE" SHE THEN CALLS THE IRS WHO AFTER WAITING 10 MINUTES WE FINALLY GET A MS. DRABCZYK #1001181213 STATING THAT THEY HAD RECEIVED MY AMENDED TAX FORMS ON FEBRUARY 17, 2018 BUT HAD NOT PROCESSED THEM YET AND THAT IT MIGHT TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS? I LEFT THE OFFICE; AT 11:05 AM AND AFTER GETTING HOME; DECIDED TO CALL FOR A SUPERVISOR WHICH THEY TRANSFERRED ME BACK TO KIM LINDSEY WHO WAS THE SUPERVISOR AND SHE STATED THAT SHE HAD PUT IN A REQUEST FOR MY REFUND BUT THAT THE LADY THAT LOOKS AT THEM ONLY LOOKS ONCE A MONTH; SO IT MIGHT TAKE TIME??

I WENT ONLINE AND FILED A REVIEW WITH CONSUMER AFFAIRS ABOUT MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS POOR COMPANY AND ALSO WITH PISSEDCUSTOMERS AND I ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WHICH I MAILED TO THE TYLER, TEXAS OFFICE VIA CERTIFIED MAIL ON 6/12/2018; WHICH THEY SHOULD RECEIVE 6/14/2018! 6/14/2018 - I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CONSUMER AFFAIRS STATING THAT SOMEONE FROM JACKSON HEWITT HAD RESPONDED TO MY COMPLAINT AND WANTED ME TO RESPOND? IT WAS FROM SOMEONE NAMED: REBECCA WHO STATED "HELLO KIMBERLY, this is never what we want to hear. We have a 100% accuracy guarantee as well.

Please provide us with your full name and phone number so that we can look into this further for you. Rebecca" I RESPONDED "KIMBERLY ANN MAGEE AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: kmagee1964@gmail.com" THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER MY PHONE NUMBER WHEN THEY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE IT ON FILE AND I'VE BLOCKED THEM FROM MY PHONE AS WELL!! I SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED THAT "ALL I WANT FROM THIS COMPANY IS A REFUND!!" 6/15/2018 - RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM REBECCA? HELLO KIMBERLY, DUE TO THE SECURITY AND PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WOULD NEED TO HAVE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED.

IF YOU PREFER TO NOT PROVIDE THAT WE DO UNDERSTAND. PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (800)234-1040 AS WE CAN FURTHER ASSIST YOU THERE IF YOU PREFER. REBECCA MY RESPONSE "REBECCA?? I CALLED YOUR (800) NUMBER TO ATTEMPT TO SPEAK TO YOU??

HOWEVER ALL I GOT WAS AN AUTOMATICE PHONE TRYING TO SEND ME BACK TO THE LONGVIEW OFFICE TO KIM LINDSEY WHO WAS THE SUPERVISOR THAT WAS 25 MINUTES LATE FOR MY APPOINTMENT ON JUNE 12, 2018 AND AFTER SPEAKING TO HER; STATED THAT SHE HAD PUT IN THE REQUEST FOR MY REFUND OF $334.00?? WHICH SHE ALSO STATED THAT THE PERSON WHO IS IN CHARGE OF REFUNDS ONLY "LOOKS AT THEM ONCE A MONTH??" SO CONTACT YOUR STUPID SUPERVISOR KIM LINDSEY AT 701 N. HIGHT STREET, LONGVIEW, TX 75601 (903)757-2299 AND CHECK WITH HER FOR ALL OF MY INFORMATION REGARDING "MY PRIVACY AND SECURITY??" ALL I WANT IS A REFUND FOR THE CHECK THAT I WROTE ON FEBRUARY 5, 2018 TO THE AGENT WHO FILED MY TAXES INCORRECTLY; WHICH MADE ME HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO GET AN AMENDED TA FORMS AND THEN I RECEIVED THE LETTER FROM THE IRS STATED THAT I STILL OWED TAXES AND PENALTIES AND INTEREST CHARGEDS; OF WHICH I THEN HAD TO WAIT FOR KIM LINDSEY 25 MINUTES IN THE HEAT OUTSIDE OF HER OFFICE? COME TO FIND OUT THAT THE IRS HAD RECEIVED MY AMENDED TAX FORMS ON 2/17/2018 BUT HAD NOT PROCESSED IT YET?

WHICH I SPEND OVER TWO HOURS PRINTING ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW YOUR SUPERVISOR KIM LINDSEY!! IF YOU WANT TO "FURTHER ASSIST ME?" ALL I WANT FROM THIS COMPANY IS MY REFUND!! I HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME AND SHOULD HAVE CHARGED THIS COMPANY FOR MY TIMES WASTED TO HAVE MY 2017 TAXES FILED!! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE FILED A CMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS WELL!!

(LET'S SEE HOW REBECCA RESPONDS TO THAT?) MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018 Hello Kimberly sorry for the delay in response. When you call us at 800-234-1040 any our our representatives would be able to assist you. They should be able to request a client care case for you so that we can look into your concern further. -Rebecca MY RESPONSE: REBECCA???

NO!! I'VE ALREADY SPENT TOO MUCH TIME CALLING YOUR STUPID (800) NUMBER ONLY TO BE TRANSFERRED BACK TO THE SUPERVISOR, KIM LINDSEY WHO I DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO AGAIN!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING ME STAND OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT UNTIL SHE SHOWED UP 25 MINUTES LATE FOR OUR APPOINTMENT!! ALL SHE SAID WAS "I'LL LOOK INTO YOUR CASE!" I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU AND YOUR SORRY COMPANY!!

I'M STILL HAVING TO WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM THE IRS ABOUT COMPLETING MY AMENDED TAX FORMS TO BE "PROCESSED" AND TO HAVE ALL THE "FAILURE TO PAY FEES AND INTEREST CHARGED REMOVED AS WELL!!" IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, JUST SEND ME MY REFUND OF $334.00!!! THAT WILL RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!! JULY 12, 2018 - WENT ONLINE IRS AND MY AMENDED TAX FORMS STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PROCESSED?? IT'S BEEN 30 DAYS??

I GIVE UP!! I'LL JUST WAIT TO GET A LETTER FROM THE IRS ABOUT MY AMENDED TAX FORMS BEING PROCESSED!!

Original review posted by user Jun 13

I set up my appointment for 2/5/2018 and the UNPROFESSIONAL lady DID NOT FILE MY TAXES CORRECTLY! AND CHARGED ME $334.00 FOR HER TIME??

SHE FORGOT TO ENTER ALL OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS? SO I HAD TO SET UP ANOTHER APPOINTMENT FOR 2/12/2018 OF WHICH THE NEXT AGENT FOUND THAT I ONLY OWED A MUCH SMALLER AMOUNT, THANKFULLY! THEN 6/9/2018 I GET A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING LATE PENATIES AND CHARGES DUE TO TAXES NOT PAID?? SO I SET UP ANOTHER APPOINTMENT OF WHICH I HAD TO WAIT 40 MINUTES BECAUSE THE AGENT WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC?

SHE WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND JUST STATED THAT SHE'D LOOK INTO MY ISSUE? SO WE CONTACTED THE IRS AND FOUND THAT THEY HAD RECEIVED MY AMENDED TAX FORMS ON 2/17/2018 BUT HAD NOT YET PROCESSED IT? AND THAT IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS??

I DEMANDED A REFUND FOR WHAT I PAID FOR THEIR POOR SERVICES AND THE TIME I SPEND PRINTING OUT ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO SHOW PROOF THAT I HAD PAID MY TAXES BACK ON 2/13/2018 AND THE IRS CASHED MY CHECK ON 2/21/2018? I WILL NEVER USE JACKSON HEWITT AGAIN AND I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AS WELL!!

I didn't like: Agents were not knowledgable.

Comments