Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post answer
Top Question

Where is my money for referral?

Never received the money for the referral.

1 answer
Ann McDonald

Your question seems to be specific. Try to contact Jackson Hewitt customer service by phone at 800- 234-1040


Where's my refund?

I returned to the Jackson Hewitt located inside Walmart in Panorama City, Ca and its closed for the year.

1 answer
Harry Rollins

Your issue is quite specific. Please contact the Jackson Hewitt customer service team by phone at 800 234-1040 (toll-free).

You can also send a written request to the company headquarters: Jackson Hewitt, 3 Sylvan WaySuite 301, Parsippany, NJ 7054, United States.


prepaid card

what if you lost your card? and what can you do about it?

1 answer
Irene Moore

Please contact Jackson Hewitt Customer Service at 1-800-234-1040. A live agent will gather all of the information required to assist you in filing a formal customer service case.

The case will be escalated to the local Client Care Manager and they should contact you within 24 hours.

Please note that Jackson Hewitt Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 9AM to 10PM EST, and Saturday - Sunday from 10AM to 7PM EST.


My refund

Why was I was charge 600 dollars to file my income tax I didn't pay that last year

1 answer
Irene Moore

According to Jackson Hewitt Customer Support, the company pricing can vary based on the length and complexity of your tax return. If you have any questions on your fees, please reach out to your local office for assistance. Your tax professional will go over your tax return with you and explain your fees.


Questions 4