2700 Central Fwy, Wichita Falls, TX 76306

I am extremely upset. I filed my taxes in February.

Now, the problem is that my husband has child support, which is taken up by our bankruptcy. My husband even told Jeni Lawson, who was the tax preparer told her to leave his Social security number out of my taxes. I was going to file married filing single, but our tax preparer Jeni Lawson, insisted to file married filing joint. She said that we would be able to receive more money, so she filed an injured spouse.

I just spoke with the IRS today, September 19, 2019 and they said that they sent out a letter on September 3rd that they are researching my account more. I did not receive my tax refund yet.

I am asking for the amount I paid, which is $312.95 because I feel that if I had filed married filing single, I would have my refund already.

Also, I believe that if Jeni Lawson had not insisted that my husband and I filed married filing joint, then I already would have my refund.

I tried emailing Jackson Hewitt through there email info@jacksonhewitt. com My email came back undeliverable

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Refund.

Jackson Hewitt Cons: Jenilawson insisted that we should file married filing joint, Because she could get us more money, I have not seen my tax refund, Which was filed in february.

Comments