58 views
Verified Reviewer

On March 30th, 2020, I dropped off my tax forms and business details to be filed by a Jackson Hewitt representative agent by the name of Tina Riley. Located at 5728 Crain Highway Upper Marlboro MD 20772, phone number 301-574-****.

A day later, I emailed additional information for my taxes. I emailed Ms. Riley about 5 days later to inquire about my taxes and documents, to see if anything more was needed. I received no response.

I emailed again a few days later, followed by several phone calls over a 2 week time-frame, with no response. I decided to finally go to the location to retrieve my documents. Ms. Riley assured me upon arrival at her office, that my taxes would be attended to and that my documents were not at her office.

We set an appointment for me to get my documents once she went home to locate my files. However, on that day, I did not arrive on time to meet her, and she told me that she had begun processing my taxes but to send her more documents, and I was provided a different email to send my documents to. A week or so after that, I sent my documents and then received an email to complete a Schedule C document (which was dated for tax year 2018, not a recent one).

Since I am new to this, work and go to college full-time, learning how to complete that document took some time. Long story short, after emails back and forth in May, my email on May 27th indicated that I created a spreadsheet and would not be able to complete the Schedule C since she had some of my paper receipts, originally dropped off back in March.

I have not received a response from that email, nor a response to the other emails I sent inquiring about her receipt of my details. I have called, left voicemails, with no responses back. Last week, when I did finally get a connection with a speaking person, the gentleman to me that Tina would call me on Thursday, June 11th, but of course that did not happen. I called Friday afternoon, June 12th, left a voicemail and here it is June 15th, with no response.

It is now June 15th and my taxes have yet to be filed!

This can't be how Jackson Hewitt conducts business!

I would like assistance to retrieve all of my documents back from Ms.

Riley as I do not trust her to be an accredited tax representative and I am not sure she even has my information. Please assist me.

Catrina Clark

Product or Service Mentioned: Jackson Hewitt Tax Return.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments