Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Got a simple form done at Jackson Hewitt in Yulee Wal Mart.Simple form.

They charged me a $499.00 family fee. Total rip off. Should have told me the charge up front before doing my taxes. They will never get my business again.

Cannot believe how they screw over people. Beware do not use this service. Christopher Sinclair at 96376 Chester Rd, Yulee Florida 32097, From now on I will be going to H&R Block and advising everyone I know to avoid this company.

The fee they charged is about as ridiculous as you can get.I cannot believe a reputable company like Wal Mart lets this company do business in their store, From reading company reviews they screw a lot of people over.

Review about: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Charges.

Just because they charged you $499 doesn't mean you had to actually accept the return and pay for it.You should have just walked away.

By the way, since you apparently have a computer---buy the H&R Block tax prep software, load it onto your computer and prepare the return plus 4 others and efile it from your machine. The cost is roughly $30 or so depending on which version you need---basic, deluxe, etc.

Why pay someone else to do your return?It's not complicated at all with tax prep programs nowadays.

to h.kitchener #1433661

They never told me about the charge until they handed me my filed return.

to Anonymous #1435098

The same with us my teen daughter was charged 244 for 800 worth of taxes and was not told the charged or asked how she wanted to file etc