1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Jackson Hewitt is a true scam when advertising refund advances. I've always used a different tax company to files my taxes, this year I was in need of some money and give Jackson Hewitt a try only because of their marketing everywhere stating you can get a refund advance from $200 up to $3200.

First time I was pre-approved online their email stated $1000 approved advance, I waited 2 weeks and then another email came in stating my approved advance was raised to $3200.

My total tax refund is around $5500 every year. When I went to my local Jackson Hewitt and asked them for the advance refund and show them my approval status they've told it should be no problem to receive it in 24 hours after filing my taxes. They've charged me $49 only to apply for the advanced refund, after 4 hours after the file was complete I received an email stating my advanced refund was denied meaning

$0 (zero). I think they should go by credit score to approve certain amount, I wasn't expecting $3200 but at least $1000-$2000. Jackson Hewitt is using this false advertisement to attract new customers, $49 goes to Jackson Hewitt not META BANK who is the lender for advance loans. Imagine all the extra money Jackson Hewitt is making with this $49 and then denying most of this people.

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM, I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR GO BACK TO JACKSON HEWITT !!!!!!

Review about: Jackson Hewitt Tax Refund.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments