someone should do a class action lawsuit on jackson hewitt because they lie to their customers they had me waiting for my stimulus payment and come to find out that they did it wrong.They are scam artists and I am going to take action against them.Never use Jackson Hewitt they are totally crocks.

and they can take their ipower card and shove in.

all the fees and all the lying.i had been with them for 9 years but after this they have lost a good customer.if all tax companies are like this one i will get irs to do my taxes from now on.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #964979

I wouldn't care if waiting for the refund was even an issue, my problem with Jackson Hewitt is the mistyped amounts they "copied" from my w2 oh and let's not forget! Not knowing how to spell bank of America!!!! I'm beyond pissed right now, my experience with this *** was "ok let me see this this and that" then "ok done sign here" there was no review there was no ok let me show you to double check, nothing *** them and I will be done there tomorrow ripping them a new one

I just got a letter saying I owed the IRS $2,376.from 2012.

I paid Jackson Hewitt $447. to do my taxes. I have my proof but will have to find out whom to go through as tax offices are done for the year. They typed I made $27,500.

when it was really $37,500. I am on a fixed income and deaf so hard to find someone to help me on this. Seems like the crooks are legal. I thought someone checked the numbers out before I signed it?

Already gave my Meds I need as can not afford them now.

How do I find out what to do next?Lost in Michigan with the jobless people on streets with no home begging for money in this State.

Each year for the past 3 my local office has increased the costs to prepare my taxes by $100.00 now to $460.00.This year they forget to file for the EIC and if it wasn't for the IRS noticing this I would have been out over $1,200.00.

JH says nothing more than I am sorry.

This year I was rushed through my appointment.This will be the last time I use their service.

First of all, JH tells you everything when it somes to your tax return so if you don't listen to what they are telling then it is your own fault.Plus they tell you all the fees etc.

An you get a copy of everything not 50 pages so not sure where you get all that information!All JH are not the same so dont get it twisted an if you are so *** smart do your taxes yourself then plus get a life!

Directed at shaniej: How dare you tell people what you have.we go to someone like JH because they are the PROFESSIONALS.

They filed my Husbands taxes wrong for 2009 and 2010 and then act like we are interupting their day when we call to talk to them about it. JH is no different than any other company. So you mean to tell me if you go to a restraunt and order a $300.00 meal and they bring the wrong plate to you that you have no problem with that because in reality you should have stayed home and cooked yourself right?

Or went to cullinary school to learn how to make the meal you ordered.What a joke, you do not know these people and you know nothing of what JH put them through so until you walk in their shoes you honestly shouldnt judge!

:( :( :( :? i would love to!!!!i got money on my card boom gone over $800.....

I filed single, no dependent, nothing to claim, one W-2 but yet in little of fed returns $222, owed state of MI $53.My tax preparation and other fees from Jackson Hewitt I was charged $179.

It's pretty outrageous! Can anybody tell me how come the fees are so high considering that my returns are so low? I tried calling the corp but they gave me the number to the main branch in my area (Southwest Florida) so I called and all I got was blah, blah, and then he said he had to run so he had to let me go.

It's bad service with a scam.That's ok cuz I filed a complaint with the Florida BBB on them.

if you don't think others are educated enough to handle your responsibility to the irs and think Jackson Hewitt does such a terrible job and charge too much then educate yourself and do them your self. Good Luck, I assume you have the time to take one of the income tax courses that they offer since you have the time to complain about them. Get a life and take responsibility for yourself!!!!!

to shaniej Ridgeley, West Virginia, United States #602772

As a matter of fact, I did file my on my own, with no classes.Turbo Tax is the way to go, they educate you and help you step by step to get the most back.

I understand how the system works so clearly now and didnt realize that I was losing out on possible extra money.

I'm tellin ya people, even if you have no idea of taxes, Turbo Tax will help you to get the job done.And for about $60 total both State and Federal.

to shaniej #619518

they get paid for that if i knew how to file my own i would they get PAID for their service they should do it right first time or make it right when they do mess UP