jackson hewitt lied to us and told us we would have our money in 8 to 15 days and charged us$229.00 and now were being told our taxes will take almost 3 weeks thats not right we'll never use jackson hewitt again they lead you in by telling you one thing and all they can say is oh well its not there fault well im telling you it is they tell you something thats what you go by.i did my taxes my self last year and should have done them this year had no problems on turbo tax but people are always out to screw someone.

Review about: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

My husband and I went to Jackson Hewitt to do our tax this year...it took about an hour for the person there to get it done...and charged us $338.00 and has to be be paid upfront, otherwise...it will be deducted from the refund and charged us $421.00....RIDICULOUS!!!!!

So I went to Jackson Hewitt on January 14th and was charged 233.25 for 15 minutes of work, I expected that...Anyhow I was told that I was approved for the ral for an extra 60.00 My Tax professional told me to wait 2 hours to activate my card and that my monies would appear within 24 hours, The next day I called again, spoke with a different agent and was informed that YES I was approved for the Ral but it could take up to Monday for the money to be deposited.

72 hours later I found out I was denied for the RAL. When I called JH the tax agent told me that he never told me that I was approved and he couldn't understand why someone else in the office said I was as well, he told me that I could expect to receive my refund this Friday, when I asked about the IRS schedule stating that the first dispersal would be on the 28th he said not to worry about it that is why it is called an assisted refund.

Here it is the 23rd of January and still no refund.I have read all sorts of horror stories about this Republic Bank and what they had done to people in 2009 and am worried that I wont receive my refund by the 28th.

I am sorry that on no properly explained how the product works.You get money 8-15 days from IRS acceptance.

Efile started on Jan 15th.

Basically, that means that you should have money no later than Jan 30th.(that is if you filed on or before Jan 15th)

Keep in mind if you owe a federal debt, your return is rejected, or the IRS takes issue with something on the return it could take longer.