I have been doing my taxes w/ this company for at least 10 yrs just to get turned down for a holiday loan and then got $2000 less than what my preparation said.Waited 14 days to get an advance of $1000 that should have taken one hour to get and paid almost $400 for that, of which I recieved no explanation , or refund for which I was told that would take 30 days and has been 2 months.

Shame on you people that take advantage of the people that are paying YOUR salary.and then you have to type 100 words.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #104892

i got the 1-4 hour loan last night still dont have my money when i went there today to talk to them about it the said my money would go on my card 24 to 48 hours after the irs excepted it but yet i still got charged 169.00 to get that day?

Maybe you weren't spproved for the loan-since you didn;t get the holiday one

Hey sally u are the dumb ***. :( :(

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #53641

You're an *** for getting an advance loan. They should have charged you 100% of the loan. Dumb@$$.

20 20 Tax Resolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 20 20 Tax Resolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Jackson Hewitt - Charges for my taxes Jackson Hewitt "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..." Read more Liberty Tax - Tax Preparation Review from Sylvania, Ohio Liberty Tax "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more