Columbus, Ohio

FILED MY TAXES IN FEB IN IOWA TAS PERSON DID NOT PREPARE THEM CORRECTLY. HAD TO GO BACK IN TO THE LITTLE OFFICE LIKE THING IN THE WAL MART DUE TO GETTING A LETTER FROM THE IRS.

COME TO FIND OUT WRONG DATES WERE PUT IN I GOT OVERCHARGED SAID I WOULD GET A REFUND FOR BRING OVERCHARGED MIND YOU THIS WA IN MARCH AN HERE IT IS THE MIDDLE OF MAY AN I STILL HAVE GOT NOTHING BUT THE RUN AROUND.. DISTRICRT MANAGER BRANDON HAS SAID I WOULD GET MY REFUND BUT NOTHING AS OF YET. NOW IF I OWED THEM MONEY THEY WOULD BE ON ME … I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER FILED A TICKET AN THEN THEY SAID THE TICKET WAS TAKEN CARE OF AN I SAID UM NO I HAVE NOT GOT A REFUND CHECK AT ALL...

ugh ON TO THE NEXT ISSUE WHEN MY PRE PAID CARD I GOT FROM JACKSON HEWITT OVER CHARGES FOR SOME THINGS I DO BELIEVE THEY DID NOT PUT THE REST OF THE OVER CHARGE BACK ON MY CARD AN I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON AN THEY ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOT CARE AN THAT YES MY MONEY WAS RETURNED NO IT WAS NOT... HOW ABOUT GETTING CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH...

Reason of review: customer service pre paid card tax preparyer refund on money overcharged.

Comments