Beware!!!!Did you have your taxes done inside the Elkton Walmart by Jackson Hewitt?

I took my taxes there in 2010 and the woman Paula made up false work expenses for my tax return. I had to amend it and pay money back $1400. She never filed my local or state taxes and on April 14th, I called Emily the manager of this mess. She ran right over and did my state taxes.

A year goes by and I go to a new tax person H and R Block. She reviews my taxes and says local taxes were never submitted. She wanted me to get copies of the previous year return. It was only available in Emily's office???I went to another Jackson location and they had the PA taxes Paula never submitted.

How does thAT HAPPEN???? Needless to say H and R Block def helped me out. I called Emily the next day to request a refund on the amout I paid last year. She said she will talk to her boss and I never got a call back.

I'll give it a couple days and I'm looking to file a complaint. This is not a well run business. They are providing a service and I needed to pay someone to fix their mistakes.

I dont think it's right and I should be reinbursed.If you live in Elkton MD or anywhere in the US go to H and R Block not Jackson Hewitt.

Review about: Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation.

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments