9 YEARS, I REPEAT 9, NINE, NUEVO....THAT IS HOW MANY YEARS I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE, THAT IS HOW LONG I HAVE TRUSTED THEM, REFERRED THEM, AND BRAGGED ON THEM, WELL THIS YEAR I GIVE THEM A MIDDLE FINGER...i CAN'T BELIEVE I AM WAITING ON THE SIDE LINE WITH ALL THE ROOKIES FOR MY CHECK..

I CAN'T BE MORE FURIOUS, THEY HAVE A NEW SYSTEM THATS SUCKS AND THEY JUST AREN'T LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUY ANYMORE.CAN ANYBODY SAY RECESSION, WE AREN'T JUST WALKING IN THERE TO FILE FOR THE FUN OF IT--"WE NEED OUR MONEY" PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND THEY JUST AREN'T PUTTING OUT AND THAT SUCKS!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Jackson Hewitt?

Comments

:grin :p .. you *** people ,,IRS has the problem regarding the system issue..(they updated their system) you should have read some newspapers..

NOTICE:

this delay impacts taxpayers across the entire tax preparation industry not just Jackson Hewitt Tax Service® clients.

Clients might be experiencing an approximate 7-14 day delay in receiving their federal refunds.This is due to the IRS taking additional time to process tax return refunds because of several system changes this year.

Listen, I have been doing business with Jackson Hewitt for nearly six years and I can honestly say that I personally will not being doing any future business with them.Not only have they deceived me pertaining to the date but, they also refuse to return my phone calls.

Do yourself a favor and do your taxes yourself online through Turbo Tax and keep your two hundred and thirty dollar processing fee they they charge for maybe fifteen minutes of work.Horrible horrible experience.

mnkernya

wow really you have every right to be pissed and screaming they are doin the same thing to me

Stop screaming! There is no need to type in all caps. That only makes people care even less about your complaint you dummy.